Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cousin Molly’s Chicken Stew, Italiano Style
- 1 whole chicken, quartered (or any four parts you wish to eat)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole yellow onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- ¾ cup carrots, peeled and diced medium
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, about four cloves
- 1½ cups crushed tomatoes
- 2 celery stalks, halved lengthwise and cubed
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Splash balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 638kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 43g (65%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 174mg (58%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|