Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Couscous with Pine Nuts and Almonds
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped dried apricots
- ½ cucumber, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup blanched almonds, lightly toasted
- ¼ cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 509kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 65g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|