Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Couscous with Grilled Vegetables and Charmoula Sauce
- 1 cup Moroccan Charmoula Sauce see recipe above
- 1 small eggplant (3/4 pound) cut into 3/8-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper seeded, cut lengthwise into 12 wedges
- 1 medium zucchini cut into 3/8-inch-thick ovals
- 1 large red onion peeled, cut into 3/8-inch-thick slices
- 6 plum tomatoes cored, halved lengthwise
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/3 cup currants
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds toasted, see note below
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?