Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Couscous with Fennel and Pinenuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large fresh fennel bulb, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds, coarsely ground in mortar with pestle or in spice mill
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups couscous (about 12 ounces)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts,
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?