Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Couscous with Chickpeas and Carrots
- 2 cups canned chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 (10 ounce) package plain couscous
- 1 (16 ounce) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- salt and pepper
- chopped parsley (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|