Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Couscous and Pine Nuts
- 1½ cups chicken broth or water
- 1½ cups couscous
- 6 green onions, including some tender green tops, sliced
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted (see Notes)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 413kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 18mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|