Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Couscous and Mackerel
- For the Couscous:
- 1 Tablespoon of Rapeseed Oil
- 50g couscous
- 1/2 Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 smallish Teespoon of Harissa Paste
- 150ml Chicken Stock
- 6 small Tomatoes, halved
- Feta Cheese to taste, cubed
- A Handful of Spinach
- A few squeezes of Lime to taste
- Salt and Pepper
- For the Topping:
- 1 can of Mackerel Fillets in Tomato Sauce
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?