Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Couscous a la Me!
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules (optional)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) box couscous
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1/2 pound boneless chicken tenders, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 splash dry white wine (optional)
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|