Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Couscous Salad With Chicken and Apricots
- 1 1/2 cups instant couscous
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves, plus 6 sprigs
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 olive oil
- 3 2 1/2- to 3-pound rotisserie chicken, meat sliced
- 1 fresh apricots (or ripe nectarines, peaches, or plums), pitted and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1/2 cup small shallot, thinly sliced in rings
- 2 tablespoons unsalted pistachio nuts, shelled
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?