Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons wine vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cooked sweet corn
- 1/2 cup chopped English cucumber
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups vine ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups cooked couscous
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 345kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 17mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|