Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups couscous
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup shelled fresh or thawed frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|