Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) box whole wheat couscous with flaxseed
- 5 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 sprig fresh basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 67.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|