Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Couscous-Stuffed Pork Chops
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3/4 cup dry couscous
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup currants
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, butterflied
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.1g|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|