Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Country White Bread
- About 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2½ cups milk
- ¼ cup solid vegetable shortening
- 2½ teaspoons salt
- ½ cup sugar or mild-flavored honey, plus a pinch of sugar
- 2 packages active dry yeast
- ½ cup warm water
- 3 extra-large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 extra-large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 5 cups bread flour
- Up to 5 cups unbleached all purpose flour, including flour for dusting
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 32mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|