Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large head white chicory (frisee) washed and dried
- 1 large ripe pear
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces slab bacon, sliced 1/3-inch thick and then into ½-inch pieces
- 1 cup walnut halves
- Salt, to taste
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 8 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 794kcal (40%)|
|Total Fat 73g (112%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (114%)|
|Cholesterol 90mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|