Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Country Pt ()
- 3/4 cup Cognac
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup minced onion
- 2 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 12 ounces bacon (8 to 10 slices), finely chopped, plus 14 bacon slices (for lining pan)
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons allspice
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 6-ounce piece ham steak, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- Coarse sea salt
- Dijon mustard
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?