Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Country Ham and Fried Green Tomatoes with Cream
- 4 to 6 tablespoons (½ to ¾ stick) butter or oil, for frying
- 4 slices of country ham, about ½ inch thick
- 2 to 3 green tomatoes, cored, sliced 1½ inch thick, and soaked in milk
- All-purpose flour seasoned with salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- Reserved cooking fat
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 312kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 18g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 73mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|