Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Country Ham and Cheddar Pretzel Bites with Jalapeo Mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon packed light brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup warm water (110-115F)
- 1 cup warm milk (110-115F)
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped country ham (3 oz; preferably Newsoms or Bentons), divided
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sharp Cheddar, divided
- 6 cups water
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped seeded fresh jalapeos
- 1 tablespoon mild honey
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 to 2 tablespoons pretzel salt or coarse salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?