Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Country Ham & Fig Pizza
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup uncooked grits or polenta, for rolling the dough
- 1 ball prepared pizza dough, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup fig jam
- 8 fresh figs, cut in half, or 6 dried figs, sliced on an angle as thinly as possible (try to get 4 slices per fig)
- 6 ounces country ham, thinly sliced (about 5 biscuit-size slices) and broken into pieces or diced
- ¼ cup walnuts halves, toasted (see Notes) and roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 645kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 61mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 81g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|