Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Country Fried Steak
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (4 ounce) packet saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 4 (4 ounce) cube steaks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|