Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Country Bread Stuffing with Smoked Ham, Goat Cheese, and Dried Cherries
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1 (1-pound) loaf crusty country-style white bread
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 1/4 cups chopped smoked ham (preferably from 2 meaty ham hocks)
- 1 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup toasted husked hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups low-salt chicken broth or turkey stock, heated
- 4 ounces chilled fresh goat cheese, crumbled into 1/2-inch pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?