Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Country Beef Stew
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 1 1/2- inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons garlic and herb seasoning blend (such as Mrs. Dash®)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 4 small potatoes, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) package pearl onions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|