Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Country-Bread Stuffing with Parmesan, Raisins and Pine Nuts
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 14.5-ounce loaves country-style white sourdough bread, crusts trimmed, bread cut into 3/4-inch pieces (about 16 cups)
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 4 1/2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 very large red onions, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 1/2 cups coarsely chopped celery
- 2 large red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup thinly sliced basil
- 4 large eggs, beaten to blend
- Canned low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?