Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
"Couldn't Be Easier" Three-Bean Salad
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup frozen lima beans
- 1 cup drained and rinsed canned red beans
- 1/2 cup frozen red bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|