Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cottage pie bake
- 1kg beef shin or feather blade, cut into very large chunks
- 2-4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200g bacon lardons
- 200g shallots , peeled
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 2 beef stock cubes
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 each thyme sprigs and bay leaves
- 300g baby carrots or baby Chantenay carrots
- 1kg potatoes , peeled and cut into large chunks
- 25g butter
- 85g mature cheddar , grated
- 100ml milk
- 2 tsp English mustard powder
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?