Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cottage chilli hotpot
- 800g braising steaks , cubed
- 2 tbsp plain flour , seasoned well
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 300ml red wine
- 2 red onions , cut into chunks
- 2 carrots , cut into chunks
- 4 garlic cloves , bashed to remove skin
- 2 red peppers , deseeded, cut into chunks
- 1 fresh red chilli , deseeded and sliced
- few thyme sprigs , plus 1 tbsp leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp each ground cumin and coriander
- tsp each cinnamon and chilli flakes
- 2 x 400g cans chopped plum tomatoes
- 2 tsp caster or granulated sugar
- 250ml good beef stock
- 400g can red kidney beans , drained
- 1kg potatoes
- knob of butter
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?