Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 large carrots, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 cup dark beer
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 large russet potato, sliced very thin
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 400. In large skillet, heat one tablespoon butter over medium high heat. Add onions and carrots and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often. Season with salt and pepper and add tomato paste.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?