Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/3 pound peeled sweet potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh celery juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons aji amarillo paste (see Note)
- 1 pound skinless corvina fillet, blood line removed and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/4 cup very finely diced celery
- 3 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup whole cilantro leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?