Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corny Ham and Potato Scallop
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|