Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornmeal Waffles with Blackberry Compote
- For the waffles:
- 1 cup all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 1 cup yellow stone ground cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons bakding powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- For the Blackberry Compote:
- 16 ounces fresh or frozen blackberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon water (if using fresh berries)
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?