Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornmeal Pancakes (with Blackberry Syrup)
- 1-1/2 cup (scant) All-purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 cup Heaping Yellow Cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2-1/4 cups Whole Milk (more If Needed)
- 2 whole Large Eggs
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Blackberry Syrup
- 1 pint Blackberries
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- Extra Butter For Serving
- Maple Or Pancake Syrup For Serving (optional)
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?