Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornmeal Biscuits with Cheddar and Chipotle
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup (packed) chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) coarsely grated yellow extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup (about) buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon finely minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon whipping cream (for glaze)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?