Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornmeal-Dried Cherry Scones
- ¾ cup (3¼ ounces) all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (4 ounces) fine yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon (¼ ounce) plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher or fine-grained sea salt
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons, ½ stick) unsalted butter, chilled
- 2/3 cup (3½ ounces) dried tart cherries
- 1/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 extra large egg, at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 79kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|