Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornmeal-Crusted Trout with Warm Tomato and Tarragon Salsa
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 12- to 14-ounce whole trout, boned, scaled, heads and tails intact
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced seeded serrano chili
- 1 1/2 pound yellow or red tomatoes (preferably vine-ripened), seeded, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons bottled clam juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas), lightly toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?