Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornmeal-Crusted Goat Cheese with Hot Tomato Salsa Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups coarse cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon cracked black peppercorns
- 1 cup flour
- 9 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon roasted, peeled, and diced green chile or pured chipotles en adobo
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons cumin seed, toasted and ground
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?