Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornmeal-Crusted Black Bean Burger
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot sauce, or more to taste
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|