Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornish cowboy pasties
- 250 g butter
- 300 ml hot water
- 500 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 large free-range egg, beaten
- 1 handful medium ground cornmeal or polenta
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless higher-welfare chicken thighs, cut into 2cm dice
- small butternut squash, (approximately 250g) peeled and cut into 1cm chunks
- 1 carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cut into 1cm chunks
- 6 sprigs fresh sage or thyme, leaves picked and chopped
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 300 ml organic chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?