Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornish Hens with Herb Butter
- 6 Rock Cornish hens (¾ to 1 pound each)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup snipped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons crumbled dried sage
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 943kcal (47%)|
|Total Fat 77g (118%)|
|Saturated Fat 29g (143%)|
|Cholesterol 400mg (133%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|