Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornish Hen with Cherry-Hazelnut Wine Sauce
- 2 tablespoons raw hazelnuts
- 1 Cornish hen or other small hen (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon fat-free Greek-style yogurt
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Mulled Wine Syrup (page 7) made with red wine (or substitute 1/2 cup Pinot Noir or other fruity red wine plus 1/2 teaspoon sugar, or more to taste)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons dried cherries, preferably unsweetened
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?