Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornish Game Hen with Double-Cranberry and Thyme Sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon golden brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 1 1 1/2- to 1 3/4-pound Cornish game hen, halved, backbone removed, rinsed, patted dry
- 1/2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1/3 cup frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?