Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn-fed chicken legs with braised peas & onions
- 4 large corn-fed chicken legs (about 300-350g each)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- a small handful thyme sprigs
- 1 fat garlic clove , lightly crushed, skin on
- 20g butter
- 25g butter
- 200g baby or pickling onions , peeled
- a few sprigs thyme
- 600g peas , thawed if frozen
- 2 Little Gem lettuce heads, shredded
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?