Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corned Beef with Muenster Cheese and Wilted Cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Four ½-inch-thick slices rye bread with caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard, or more to taste
- 12 thin slices (6 ounces) corned beef
- 6 thin slices (3 ounces) Muenster cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 696kcal (35%)|
|Total Fat 50g (77%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (111%)|
|Cholesterol 155mg (52%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|