Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corned Beef and Cabbage with Horseradish Cream Sauce Recipe
- 6 cups water
- 3/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pickling spice
- 1 (5-pound) beef brisket
- 1 medium yellow onion, quartered
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut crosswise into thirds
- 6 medium garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium head green cabbage, cut through the core into 6 wedges
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?