Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corned Beef and Cabbage II
- 1 (5 1/2 pound) corned beef brisket
- 2 tablespoons pickling spice
- 1 large orange, sliced in rounds
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 6 tablespoons margarine, divided
- 1 large head cabbage, cored and sliced
- 1 cup Golden Delicious apples, cored and quartered with peel
- 1/4 cup cold water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.1g|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|