Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corned Beef and Cabbage II
- 4 1/2 pounds corned beef brisket
- 5 black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 onion, peeled and left whole
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 small head cabbage, cored and cut into wedges
- 6 large potatoes, quartered
- 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|