Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corned Beef and Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breasts
- 6 slices thin-sliced cooked corned beef
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 head broccoli, broken into florets (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|