Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corned Beef Poutine with Guinness Gravy
- 1 tablespoon butter or bacon grease
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or bacon grease
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups Guinness or other Irish stout
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pound french fries, cooked
- 1 cup cheese curds, or shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup corned beef, cooked, diced and warm
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?