Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corned Beef Hash with Poached Eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 to 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fat trimmings reserved from Homemade Irish Corned Beef and Vegetables or 1/4 cup finely chopped bacon
- 2/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage reserved from corned beef
- 1/2 cup chopped root vegetables (mixture of carrots, turnips, and parsnips) reserved from corned beef
- 2 cups finely chopped corned beef
- 2 cups chopped potatoes reserved from corned beef
- 2 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter or olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?