Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corned Beef Hash with Eggs
- 6 dried red New Mexico hatch or guajillo chiles, stemmed, seeded
- 1/4 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (about 4 large), peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 teaspoon Four Seasons Blend (click for recipe)
- 12 ounces cooked corned beef, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?