Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corned Beef Hash
- 2 russet potatoes (about 10 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons rendered bacon fat
- 2 onions, diced (about 4 cups)
- 1 pound carrots, peeled, cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 pound lean corned beef, cut into scant 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup finely chopped corned beef fat
- 3 tablespoons (about) olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?